Reimagine IT infrastructure to support nearly 40,000 students across 6 campuses:
- Drive automation for process transformation.
- Leverage AI and ML to eliminate human bias.
- Deploy cloud-based student learning platforms.
- Enhance IT application management and security.
Next-gen IT infrastructure and Managed Services, integrating physical infrastructure with digital technologies:
- Data center for improved network efficiency, visibility and uptime.
- Automation of end-to-end processes
- Online student application, enrollment, education, library, alumni and examination services.
- Digitized back-end across Finance, HR, Procurement.
- Hospital information system to seamlessly support university hospital operations.
- Secure, connected campus to attract and engage students.
- AI and ML enabled unbiased academic delivery model.
- Digital classroom instruction and online applications for superior learning outcomes.
- Massive computing power to drive cutting-edge research.