- Accelerate design and testing to fast-track software development life cycle.
- To ensure the production code is as per Industry standard ISO26262.
- To minimize the production errors and reduce cost
- Design and Development is done using Model-based development methodology, instead of legacy hand-coding
- Designing, generated code, and testing are executed with ISO26262 and Misra C standard
- Phase wise internal check tools are used to arrest the defects and minimize the rework
- The correctness of the generated code is ensured by doing 100% Coverage and Back to Backtest for Model vs Code
- System Testing is done for the developed model
- Effective and alternate development method instead of legacy hand-coding
- The development cycle is faster with high quality
- Manual review and rework effort is reduced
Modified waterfall approach, to accommodate the parallel activities, feature based interim releases, changing & new requests.
Model based development using Matlab, m-scripts, Simulink, Targetlink, Embedded Tester, Nodex, Caldesk, Ramscope, ReproCAN
Resources & Effort
6MM/2 Months Schedule