Business Development Manager, Digital Technologies (East Coast)
East Coast Region: NY, NJ, MA, DE, PA, CT, MD, VA, DC, GA.
Preferred work location Tri-state Area.
Must have prior experience selling Digital Transformation Services for a Solution/Product Company or IT Services Company in a Global Delivery Model.
SRM Tech focuses on delivering digital solutions in the following Focus Areas of Application Development and Modernization, Application Management, Cloud Transformation, Customer Experience Transformation, Data Center & Hybrid Cloud Services, Intelligent Data Analytics, Digital Workplace, Intelligent Automation.
We are a mid-size digital transformation company and to accomplish continuous growth, we need sales leaders that understand the market, industry trends, partnership landscape, our competition and clientele.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The BD Manager will focus on selling our entire suite of digital offerings and solutions. As a BD Manager your role will span the entire sales lifecycle from lead generation, opportunity qualification, sales pursuits, closing strategy, execution and account management.
- Ideal candidates possess a tremendous amount of drive and embody the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Drive sales opportunities from a full lifecycle perspective, be KPI and result driven.
- Manage pipeline development to supplement the efforts of Marketing and Inside Sales by contributing to email campaigns, conferences, local events, and strong set of activities with partners.
- Help strategize with prospects on their digital transformation roadmap and ideation by showcasing the value-add of SRM Tech.
- You would be responsible for the overall strategy, approach and roadmap to win proposals and RFPs.
- Keep current leads, opportunities and wins up to date in our internal CRM system.
- Have travel and work hour flexibility, especially in the face of urgent stages in high value opportunities.
- 3-5 years of strong experience in business development and sales for a digital transformation company, focused on similar experience
- Can demonstrate successful track record of achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- Remarkable communication skills, articulation and comprehension, written and oral.
- Urgency-driven decision making and drive.
- Experience being a successful sales executive and an industry influencer.
- Ability and willingness to travel interstate.
- Base Salary (100K) and Commissions (No Cap)
- Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay, Travel Expenses