We are looking for a professional and experienced Firmware Engineer to join our team! As an Firmware Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for executing a complete Firmware development.
- Engage with the product design, software & hardware teams to specify, design, build and test new features for the Wearable OS
- Employ best in class practices to achieve a seamless user experience and robust/reliable implementation
- Write extensive test cases for device drivers, system services and APIs
- Building development environments and tools, both for the internal engineering team as well as for developers using our SDKs
- Responsible for the development, test, and support of embedded firmware.
- Responsible for hands on code development, testing, debug, and release.
- As required, must be able to write development plans and to define theory of operations.
- Responsible for training and coaching less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering required.
- Experienced knowledge in machine language, assembly language and high level language (e.g.,C,C++).
- Proficiency with software architectures and embedded real-time operating systems is required.
- Proficiency with wired networking technologies and securities including Ethernet. 802.11, Bluetooth, and wireless securities are a plus.