Experience: 3 to 8 Years
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Salesforce Developer / Admin Certification a plus
- Strong and proven experience in Salesforce.com application development (Apex, Visualforce and Web Services Integration)
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce
Reporting and Analytics
Should have experience in enabling web based Salesforce Automation to various mobiles
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, db schema is required.
- Tools and Utilities Salesforce Data loader, Eclipse IDE, Ant
- Able to design complex SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Proven ability to independently perform full life cycle applications development including requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Experience in Custom Page Development.